No one lives in Uzbekistan

I do the same, too.

On one of my FM09 clubs, I had a pair of players form Kazakhstan who served as pretty reliable bench players. Had a Tahitian once, too.

Ooh, almost forgot... my key GK on my promoted Offenbach club was from Dominica. Signed him off FC Dallas (MLS) as a 22 year old. Played for 10 years as my starting keeper.

I haven't played the game actually, but it would be ridiculous if the Uzbekistan have 0 player. Unlike Tahiti, Dominica, or Sao Tome, as far as I know Uzbekistan is a real footballing nation. It is one of the top ten nations in Asia, probably the strongest after Japan, South Korea, Australia, and few Middle East nations. In the 1990's they won the Asian Games. And, in case you miss it, Rivaldo play in Uzbek league, and even at 68 he is not that bad.

I haven't played the game actually, but it would be ridiculous if the Uzbekistan have 0 player. Unlike Tahiti, Dominica, or Sao Tome, as far as I know Uzbekistan is a real footballing nation. It is one of the top ten nations in Asia, probably the strongest after Japan, South Korea, Australia, and few Middle East nations. In the 1990's they won the Asian Games. And, in case you miss it, Rivaldo play in Uzbek league, and even at 68 he is not that bad.

No no you misunderstood. They don't have 0 players (there are quite a lot on large database), they have 0 population.:D

Lo, and it did happen!

TByqj.png

Archived