Unregistered Player

I used the editor on the database to put Sol Campbell at my team, and when he joined he was unregistered and had no contract or wages. It is not because of Notts County as he obviously hasn't played for them yet.

I tried offering him a MASSIVE new contract and he kept refusing. So I have had to release him and Chelsea have snapped him up! Gutted!

I am managing Portsmouth. Richard Hughes played as part of a squad rotation in my last season. I am now seven games into the current season and Hughes has started three and come on as substitute in two games as a registered player in the premier league. I am about to start my eighth game of the season to find that Hughes is now listed as not registered!

I have checked my squad status screen and where previously I had 25/25 registered it is now 24/25 and Hughes has dropped out for no reason I can fathom! Anyone else come across this? SI?

I am managing Portsmouth. Richard Hughes played as part of a squad rotation in my last season. I am now seven games into the current season and Hughes has started three and come on as substitute in two games as a registered player in the premier league. I am about to start my eighth game of the season to find that Hughes is now listed as not registered!

I have checked my squad status screen and where previously I had 25/25 registered it is now 24/25 and Hughes has dropped out for no reason I can fathom! Anyone else come across this? SI?

I have had this happen to me several times where i put gareth barry & robinho in the 25 but when i play my 1st game after sept 1st they aren't registered,is it a known bug?

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but if players don't have a number, they won't be able to play.

Goto your squad screen and see if you can change the squad numbers. If you can make sure, he has a squad number. I'm not sure if you can do this outside of the registration window.

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but if players don't have a number, they won't be able to play.

Goto your squad screen and see if you can change the squad numbers. If you can make sure, he has a squad number. I'm not sure if you can do this outside of the registration window.

I've signed a free agent then just gave him a squad number and he was able to play just go to your team screen and at the bottom of the screen click on change and give him a squad number and he should be right to play.

Archived