can u report any clubz to fifa in fm 08

Originally posted by backpackant:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Report them for what, exactly?

Yeah, I'd like to know that. Love to be a tell-tale but not sure what tales I'm telling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes trying to be "down with da up to date footy nooz" i think.

Manchester United have just reported Real Madrid to Fifa for making an illeagle approach for Ronaldo.

Im assuming he means something along those lines.

Originally posted by howdy-doody:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamjordan:

yes thats what i mean taping up players

No you cant tape them up! icon_biggrin.gif

But in the case of injury prone players maybe it'll be a handy feature for future versions...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you read the post its not about injurys icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Aldokemp(H):

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by howdy-doody:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamjordan:

But in the case of injury prone players maybe it'll be a handy feature for future versions...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you read the post its not about injurys icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya but i was just playing on his misspelling of tapping up,so you know.....just a bit of fun is all

Why do people keep saying that you can't tap up players.You can.

Player Interaction Screen

You have options for:

Admire Youngster

Admire

and Declare Interest

In the Declare Interest choice you have the options of saying the following:

Tell the press you will do your utmost to sign (player x)

Tell the press that you are interested in signing (player x)

Tell the press that you are looking into the possibility of signing (player x)

To me these seem very similar to what Real Madrid have been saying in the press recently.I know that the "proof picture" came out only to yesterday but united threatened to report what Real were doing before any sniff of this photo.To me,you can "tap up" players in the game and you the manager should have the option of reporting the AI Managers who tap your players.

Originally posted by howdy-doody:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aldokemp(H):

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by howdy-doody:

if you read the post its not about injurys icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya but i was just playing on his misspelling of tapping up,so you know.....just a bit of fun is all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found it quite funny icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by GalwayUnitedFC:

You have options for:

Admire Youngster

Admire

and Declare Interest

To me these seem very similar to what Real Madrid have been saying in the press recently.I know that the "proof picture" came out only to yesterday but united threatened to report what Real were doing before any sniff of this photo.To me,you can "tap up" players in the game and you the manager should have the option of reporting the AI Managers who tap your players.

I said exactly that in the other thread on this identical topic.

The fella can't read, can't spell - what do they teach 'em in good ol' London town these days?

The 'taping' bit is good tho' icon_wink.gif

contender for worst thread of the year tbh...

and no thats not tapping up.. praising a player in the press isnt the same as tapping him up.. tapping him up is approaching the player and discussing terms etc without his clubs permission..

watch MOTD.. you'll see managers praising other players all day long.... and saying ' wish we had a player like that'

Originally posted by GalwayUnitedFC:

You have options for:

Admire Youngster

Admire

and Declare Interest

Nah, none of those are examples of tapping up. In fact, they are all what they say they are. Self-explanatory. Admiration and interest. Chelsea are not currently "tapping up" Deco. Liverpool and not "tapping up" Gareth Barry. And nobody is "tapping up" David Villa. Just bigger clubs wanting smaller clubs players. It's been this way since 1950 (or whenever you like icon_smile.gif)

Archived