Warning Access out of bounds

I have set up a new league in the editor and when i come to the main menu of

the game click new game select that data then click start game so it begin to load

the data i get 3/4near the end and i says warning array access out of bounds

Does anybody know what i can do to stop this. :)

Ive had this in previous versions when fiddling with the editor too, normally on an online game where the databases dont sync up right. Sometimes the game will load and then when you click a profile the error will come up until you click ok a 100 times! Its really frustrating!

Im no expert but if you havnt changed much id advise starting over, make a note of the things you change and make it as accurate and simple as possible.

The editors forum is probably the best place for this, and a look through the guides there will probably provide a decent background of understanding if your not too confident with it.

Good luck,

Oh man! I had these problems in FM08 and FM09 BIG TIME!

Every now and again when clicking on something it would just take me to my desktop with 'array access out of bounds'. I tried clickong on the FM game at the bottom but that took me back to the game where it froze.

As Neville says, the only way I found of sorting it out was to click 'ok' constantly, sometimes it would take 5 clicks, soetimes LOADS. But eventually the game would work at least.

Archived