Cool feature

Was playing (me: Dinamo Zagreb) a Cup tie with lower league Pomorac and was 1:0 up when Calello scored his first ever goal for Dinamo, and later on added a second. Then he won a penalty and despite having a penalty taking skill of 10 and some of my best takers on the field (Morales with PT 16 who is my first choice anyway) he decided to take it and scored a hat-trick, not bad for a DM.

Anyways cool feature SI, don't know if it's new for FM10 but like it very much:thup::thup::thup:

On another note, my Ghanean super youngster was disallowed a regular first club goal due to a player being offside (who btw was miles away and didn't have any effect on the game). Not the first time this happened, hope it gets fixed in the next patch:)

I don't think it's so good. As someone mentioned here, we should be able to give touchline shouts whether the player with 2 goals has to take penalty or not. In my previous game I gave my youngster first starting11 appearance, he scored 2 lucky rebounds and with his amazing PT skill of 3 was taking penalty when it was 2:2 in 88th minute. He missed, fortunately other striker scored thanks to rebound.

Archived