Not got off to a good start with FM10(Need help)

Hello all

I bought FM10 and think it’s amazing but have struggled with it. I started with Newcastle and by x mass I left the club I was sitting 6th but noticed that I was conceding gaols like it was going out of fashion. I am now the manager of Boston and got off to a good start but have been on a losing streak and find my self 12th. How do I stop conceding goals and start scoring more. All the help and advice would be great and thanks!!! :thdn:

I am in need of some player advice and some tactics

Thanks

It's your tactics :)

No but seriously have you tried creating your own tactic but don't worry a loosing streak is normal i mean look at liverpool irl but if you have some wages here are a list of freebies but not all of them will be free http://www.truefootballmanager.com/ apart from that there is not much i can do with out detail for example which boston are you?

It's your tactics :)

No but seriously have you tried creating your own tactic but don't worry a loosing streak is normal i mean look at liverpool irl but if you have some wages here are a list of freebies but not all of them will be free http://www.truefootballmanager.com/ apart from that there is not much i can do with out detail for example which boston are you?

sorry man i am Boston who play in the blue squre north leauge just been finding it hard not to give goals away

well listen mate i can't tell you a tactic that will solve both of your problems the way you do that is make your own tactic's but the 4-3-3 will possibly make you score goals and the 4-5-1 will do the opposite but if you are new to FM you may need to start as a new team as boston utd are very hard so if you want to start as a new easy team i say manchester united or city also if you plan to stay mark mcloughin seems like a good little player so don't sell him

Archived