Marcelo asking price!

Real Madrid have transfer listed Marcelo on my save but the asking price is £82m. Surely this is something that needs to be looked at. No club who actually transfer lists a player IRL would ask for anywhere near £82m.

Has anybody else had any players transfer listed like this with such a high asking price :confused:

As their best left-back (although that doesn't say much), I'm not surprised they don't want to sell.

In reality they'll take a lower bid - but you'll still need to pay quite a bit. Make your offer and see what they come back with.

no not the minimum fee clause. Im playing a super league so all the spanish teams dont have to give their players a min fee clause as the league is set up in england.

PGB_SPURS_FM09 - if you looked at what i said then you would know that the asking price was £82m so i offered £20m to see if it was a bug or not. It got accepted so i just went through with the transfer. £20m for Marcelo is actually a good deal considering i had to pay £40m to get Srna

i dont think it is anything to do with the league. all other transfers are fine. i just think it was some kind of bug showing the wrong asking price.

Maidel - if your having fixture congestion why not just change the existing competitions to who you want them. The league im playing has the fa cup but it has all teams entered from round 1. 256 teams i think. The carling cup has a group stage at the beginning with 8 teams in each group. Then the top 2 teams from each group progress into a knock out

Maidel - if your having fixture congestion why not just change the existing competitions to who you want them. The league im playing has the fa cup but it has all teams entered from round 1. 256 teams i think. The carling cup has a group stage at the beginning with 8 teams in each group. Then the top 2 teams from each group progress into a knock out

No no - its fun - it means for the first time in this game I can actually USE a big squad. I played 80 competative matches last year :) (would have been more had I made the final of each competition)

well if you look at the PA of Marcelo he's potentially a better player than Evra so paying £20m for Marcelo is a good deal. AC Milan bought Evra for 35m plus clauses so i think i got the best deal overall.

Oh and Angel Di Maria v Marcelo, no contest. CA and PA doesn't lie

Archived