game crashing, AGAIN

hey, my fmh07 game has been crashing lately, until when i removed all my edited data from the memory card, it started working fine, until last night, on december 31st, its crashed again, and it dnt save any of my progress!...and no, i dont have any isoz or anything, or running any homebrew, im 100% original, wtf is going on!

hey, my fmh07 game has been crashing lately, until when i removed all my edited data from the memory card, it started working fine, until last night, on december 31st, its crashed again, and it dnt save any of my progress!...and no, i dont have any isoz or anything, or running any homebrew, im 100% original, wtf is going on!

• SI Staff

You're the only person who's reported any stability problems with the game so far so I'm afraid at this point I have no idea why the problem might have occurred.

Can you please indicate the following:

* Firmware version used

* Game started with edited data? (if so pls email me the file you used) - the only reported reason for problems of this nature so far is simply where someone has left a league 'unstable' (ie. with not enough teams for it to work correctly).

* League active

* Team(s) managed

* Any other items of note you might have seen.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Marc

i am using, version 3.01, there is no edited data on the game, i am manchester united in the english premier division, i have got a picture, it is very unclear as i have taken the picture from my phone, will that be of any help?

I have also had FM07 crash on two occasions. I had played FMHH for ages and never had a problem. In the first season as a Championship team in FM07 the screen froze during a match and I lost 38 games worth of memory. No, I wasn't happy! It has happened again since but I only lost a couple of matches worth of data as I had to enable auto save.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shazzy:

i am using, version 3.01, there is no edited data on the game, i am manchester united in the english premier division, i have got a picture, it is very unclear as i have taken the picture from my phone, will that be of any help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely wouldn't hurt - pls email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com.

PS> Please bear in mind in theory at least I'm on holiday at the moment so it might be a few days before I get a chance to reply.

Just to add to this - mine crashed last time i played it (about a week ago now)

Was in Oz game, strart of 1st season, running 2.71SE-C firmware. No edited data - did have logos on though.

Basically I was 5/6 minutyes into a match and press button to go to team tactics accidentally, came back out and game frozen.

I did take a screen grab but for some reason it got deleted.

Basically the screen was as normal except the team names were showing as something similar to "home_team_name" etc.

Sorry cant be more specific - pity I lost the screen grab and I havent been able to get back into the game - it being xmas and all - v. busy where I work.

Hope that assists you.

Malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

It is probably to do with the emulator and/or devhook used to take the 'screen grab'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Homebrew, that's the word i was after icon_smile.gif

If you are running any homebrew software then this is likely to be the cause i think

well, i have absolutely no homebrew of any kind on my psp, i dont trust them!...but still, my game keeps crashing, i have enabled auto save, and whenever it crashes, it crashes right at the start of the month, so i dont lose too much data, so i am not that bothered anymore.

the only thing that bothers me, is that i have to restart my psp everytime, which takes a while...

Archived