Chelsea Transfer Ban Now Redundent

I told you all this would happen not so long ago. The ban has been suspended which is another way of saying alot of brown envelopes were exchanged.

I said this would happen and no listened so now FM10 is already out-dated.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that you can remove the embargo on Chelsea. Can't remember where but 99% sure I read it and it is easily done.

You can but you will have to start your career all over again.

I'm not complianing as such, I just thought this was so obvious thats all. UEFA and FIFA have the morals of a neo-con.

Its a notepad file. Chelsea never had the ban anyway for me in-game. Strange.

I think in your game the ban dont take effect until the first january transfer window. So you could start a game with Chelsea and be able to sign players up until the janurary window when the ban was supposed to be enforced.

there was no need for brown envelopes, its just the nature of the appeals process, pretty much all major sports websites reported it months ago. The 2 window ban is still there and probably wont be overturned, its just that it'll be for the 2 windows of next season.

If you go into preferences and then the last tab there are a list of tick boxes, one of them is the Chelsea transfer embargo. Untick it and the next game you play won't have the embargo. So therefore the game isn't out of date. Try and find these things out before moaning about them.

No it wont be. Chelsea will be completley cleared of all charges by that time, and even if they are still found guilty the sentence will become a suspended one and have no actual meaning.

If FIFA and UEFA had any real morals then they would of banned hundreds and hundreds of clubs from signing players by now.

The fact of the matter is FIFA dont like any corruption they are not apart of. For example they castrate the black market for world cup tickets, but are more than happy to have their own little black market on the side. Swing a few brown envelopes their way and they dont cry so much.

key word = SUSPENDED. Does not mean it will not come into force, ever. The ban is still hanging over Chelski, but is dependent on the outcome of the court case, which will not be heard until next year.

At the time the game was released, the transfer ban was in place though (or rather, was scheduled to be in place), so SI were right to include it in the game. All other talk about the morals of UEFA/FIFA, etc, should go in the Football Forum rather than here.

key word = SUSPENDED. Does not mean it will not come into force, ever. The ban is still hanging over Chelski, but is dependent on the outcome of the court case, which will not be heard until next year.

suspended until the appeal decision by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, separate from FIFA and football. Unlikely to be suspended indefinately or overturned because there are already precedents for this situation.

Archived