Just beginning and looking for advice.Cheers

lots of questions to ask so i didnt see point in going in and out of loads of diff colums,

First off all about the unlockables,with the sugar daddy how exactly do you get it, For emaple if i was say celtic and unlocked it,could i quit the game and start again as hibs and turn on the sugar daddy,is that how it works? And roughyl with celtic how long should it take to do this and what should i achieve.Also for example if i was a smaller team lets say west ham or someone,If i had good player would it be possible to beat chelsea etc or is the game sort of pre plannerd.Any info would be appreciated.

lots of questions to ask so i didnt see point in going in and out of loads of diff colums,

First off all about the unlockables,with the sugar daddy how exactly do you get it, For emaple if i was say celtic and unlocked it,could i quit the game and start again as hibs and turn on the sugar daddy,is that how it works? And roughyl with celtic how long should it take to do this and what should i achieve.Also for example if i was a smaller team lets say west ham or someone,If i had good player would it be possible to beat chelsea etc or is the game sort of pre plannerd.Any info would be appreciated.

Once the sugar daddy (or any of the unlockables) are unlocked they will stay unlocked (Apart from place on board) therefor you can use these for any teams you can control (they willl go intop manager preferences. Top unlock Sugar Dadday you have to be at a club for more than 2 season (minimum 3) while winning major trophys (Major to your club) i unlocked mine in my 4th season. The game is not planned at all. You can beat Chelsea if you improve as a club, buy the right playees and use the right tactics. Even low league clubs have a chance (if they defend like hell) so this games is qulaity basially icon_wink.gificon14.gif

sorry to be a pain again guys but if i keep playing and playing will it give a message and then i can go and restart a new game,would u say im best starting at boittom leagues and then doing gud or going easy wi chelsea or barcelona and then gettn the unlock,cheers.

sugar daddy (doesnt matter waht club but probably easier with 1st leaguers)

Place on board (any club just stay 10 seasons/ read the the unlockables section)

Transfer widows ( prob better with a club like chelsea, sell everyone you can for high amounts and you get the unlovkable/ you dont get a message but ur games will auto save.

Archived