Stadium Overhang

I really want to start a Newcastle save, but have noticed that their stadium roof has a big white overhang on one side which restricts the view of the pitch in TV View. Anyone know where I can go in the editor to remove this?

yeah just go and sniper mike ashley and derek lambias that should cure the problem.

Easy done

yeah just go and sniper mike ashley and derek lambias that should cure the problem.

Easy done

Not very helpful advice Ollmeister.

@ The_Gent. That would be very annoying if my team had that problem. Not sure there can be anything you can do about it in the editor though... (except reducing the capacity which may make the stadium section smaller).

in my LLM game i took Bangor City to the welsh league cup final at the millenium stadium. I also got the over hang during this match the near touchline was unveiwable in the elevated match view. Found this slightly annoying having an area of the pitch unviewable if it wasnt for the 2D rader i would have had no idea what was happening down there.

Im managing Newcastle, im in my 2nd season. Trust me its not ideal, and i was really annoyed with it to start, but you do get used to it. The edge of the roof structure is about where the touch line is. As i said its not ideal like.

Any chance of it getting fixed in a patch? I mean, surely its been reported by someone already, right?

Archived