Crazy datas for players with 1 very weak foot..

mk2008

Hey guys,

I am not sure if this thread has been mentioned b4, however i wish to bring this is up

As some of u guys may realize, players with eg strong right foot and very weak left foot or vice versa, have exaggerated attributes once e game is loaded..eg..kuyt..crouch..pander.silva.

they have loads of 17,18,19 in both technical and mental attributes, wherelse in the pre game editor, their attributes seems fine, however when loading up the game, almost every stats increase by 2 points...this is sooo annoying?

this happens to loads of other players as well wif similar foot ability situation, my question has this issues been highlighted to SI?

Will it be dealt with cum FM 09? This is really annoying and i hope the good people over at SI, would seriously address this issue/bug!!

Hey guys,

I am not sure if this thread has been mentioned b4, however i wish to bring this is up

As some of u guys may realize, players with eg strong right foot and very weak left foot or vice versa, have exaggerated attributes once e game is loaded..eg..kuyt..crouch..pander.silva.

they have loads of 17,18,19 in both technical and mental attributes, wherelse in the pre game editor, their attributes seems fine, however when loading up the game, almost every stats increase by 2 points...this is sooo annoying?

this happens to loads of other players as well wif similar foot ability situation, my question has this issues been highlighted to SI?

Will it be dealt with cum FM 09? This is really annoying and i hope the good people over at SI, would seriously address this issue/bug!!

Archived