Your attempt to activate this title has failed.

hi,

i bought fm2010 digital version from www.game.co.uk, i install it on my PC and laptop..working fine for the first week, until yesterday when i started the game on my PC it suddenly asked for my license key again, when i insert it..this error came up "Your attempt to activate this title has failed It appears this license key is over its device limit. The key is currently active on too many computers. Error code: -1004"

can anyone explain what happen? the game in my laptop still working just fine. i know that the license key can be used up to 3 PC isn't it?

please advice

i`m not sure of how many times the game can be activated on fm10 but on fm09 it could be activated on upto 5 seperate pcs and laptops but if it`s fm10 you are getting this error message on just activate the game through steam and install steam onto every laptop/pc you want to play the game on and just log into your steam account on each laptop/pc but only 1 of them at a time

i tried re-install it so many times already, remove the certificate and also try install it on my brother PC and it doesn't work as well

arrgghh wanna play it so bad in my PC, my laptop is bloody slow..

any other advice?

Archived