Turn Off Match Day View and Set Assistant to Handle Training

Anyone care to help me, can't seem to figure these out.

How can I make it so that when I submit my team I go straight to the Information tab of the match, I only want to view text commentary, as of now it loads the match day view. I've turned off match day experience to no avail.

Secondly,

How can I put my assistant in charge of training as he could be put in charge of training in the last FM games.

Cheers!

Seriously? Wow! Glad I didn't buy it this year, really seems to have gone backwards doesn't it.

You haven't been able to do this explicitly for the last couple of versions. If you don't touch training, your assistant handles it anyway.

I'm trying to turn the Tv View off, got the name mixed up. It comes to the TV view first and then to the 2d pitch, I just want it to go straight to the information tab.

Some of the early screens in the match day process (e.g. assistant's advice) have an option towards the top right of the screen where you can set where you view the highlights. You need to set the option that doesn't say TV view on that screen. If you set it there, it will remember it for all future matches until you change it.

Some of the early screens in the match day process (e.g. assistant's advice) have an option towards the top right of the screen where you can set where you view the highlights. You need to set the option that doesn't say TV view on that screen. If you set it there, it will remember it for all future matches until you change it.

The only options I get are:

Classic View

Split View- Left

Split View - Right.

My highlights are set to none and the commentary is text only.

As soon as you submit your team, wait for the next screen and then don't go any further (don't go to team talk or opposition instructions) and then in the Match Controls change it to classic view and then only commentary and it should remember these for every game but i think you need to do it at the earliest chance you get.

As soon as you submit your team, wait for the next screen and then don't go any further (don't go to team talk or opposition instructions) and then in the Match Controls change it to classic view and then only commentary and it should remember these for every game but i think you need to do it at the earliest chance you get.

On the first screen I get I pick these options:

Replays - None

Highlight Mode - Only Commentary

Show Highlights In - Split Left/Right/Classic (have tried them all)

Still no joy :(

Archived