Why am i not in europe?

im playing fm09 as kilmarnock and finished 3rd in the league for the past two seasons but it says you have qualified for europe for finishing 3rd in the league but i havent played a european game in the whole season! I dont get it? :confused:

Sorry, can I clarify?

Are you at the end of your season but haven't got the European symbol next to your name?

Or are you in the new season after finishing third LAST year?

Is it possible this down to play-offs for the Champions League? Or is there a Scottish team in the Uefa cup final that may hold up your official entry?

Often, at the end of a season there are still deciding factors elsewhere.

Also, not sure how it works in Scotland, but in some countries if you finish third, but the team in fourth win the cup, the fourth-placed team will contest it next year and you won't. I know it happened with Real Madrid with the Champions League one year.

Sorry, can I clarify?

Are you at the end of your season but haven't got the European symbol next to your name?

Or are you in the new season after finishing third LAST year?

Is it possible this down to play-offs for the Champions League? Or is there a Scottish team in the Uefa cup final that may hold up your official entry?

Often, at the end of a season there are still deciding factors elsewhere.

Also, not sure how it works in Scotland, but in some countries if you finish third, but the team in fourth win the cup, the fourth-placed team will contest it next year and you won't. I know it happened with Real Madrid with the Champions League one year.

yes it says the europe symbol! i dont get it!

Archived