Loading edited data!

I ive just got FM 10, Ive installed the latest patch/update.

Im not very good at football management lol(trying to learn) so i try to give mysellf a little help by editing my chosen toam with alittle extra cash! ...

Ive edited my team and when i try to start a new game i tick the little box and it loads my edited file ect.

Now when i choose my file & make sure its ticked i carry on starting a new season, picking the database size ect.

When the new season starts and i look at my budget it says my transfair budget is £0M! ... Ive tried this a couple of times & it comes up eithe £0M or £2M!

Anybody got any im doing wrong?

Thanks.

to edit your Team Information in the editor and increase your Transfer and Wage budget from there.

Sorry to be a pain but where exactly can i find this "Team Information"?

Could i be a pain and ask for a screen shot? :)

I'm having a loading problem aswell though not even getting that far.

I found the editor (finally - as it is well hidden) got in edited the team I wanted, added players I wanted, saved it. Started a new game, doesn't give me the option of selecting edited files and non of the changes have taken effect.

When I go back into editor and search it shows the edits I made have been saved there.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to save the file into a different folder or something?

This might help.

Use the editor to change whatever youwant, save it as a file name you can remember.

Now load FM and unlike previous versions you must choose default but tick the box below, then when you click continue you will get to another screen where you should see your edidted file name then continue and you will be running your ammended database.

Hope this helps

Use the editor to change whatever youwant, save it as a file name you can remember.

Now load FM and unlike previous versions you must choose default but tick the box below, then when you click continue you will get to another screen where you should see your edidted file name then continue and you will be running your ammended database.

Ive done this, Still nothing! :confused:

Archived