Overconfidence/ lack of motivation Issue

How do you guys solve the issue of overconfidence and lack of motivation ?? Im using man utd, and rooney find it difficult to motivate himself to play for me as he got personal problem with me. The Assistant manager feedback me in pre-match preview. I check rooney personal status, stating he is enjoying playing for the club.. is this a bug ??

no, i think its more he doesnt think you are the man for the job. What rep did you choose? Are you playing him correctly? If it continues tell him he is being rested and drop him for a month then bring him back, maybe a month of playing in the reserves may get his hunger back

no, i think its more he doesnt think you are the man for the job. What rep did you choose? Are you playing him correctly? If it continues tell him he is being rested and drop him for a month then bring him back, maybe a month of playing in the reserves may get his hunger back

i can't remember what rep did i choose, it should be international player. i think i am playing him correctly, i play him as deep lying forward (support) and he was banging goals until the tutoring from him with another youth player turn out to be bad.. could this be the reason ?

i can't remember what rep did i choose, it should be international player. i think i am playing him correctly, i play him as deep lying forward (support) and he was banging goals until the tutoring from him with another youth player turn out to be bad.. could this be the reason ?

Had the same problem with Robinho in my MCity save.

I think the only way to overcome it is to get some success. Realistic in my opinion, after all being an ex-international dosen't necesarily mean you are a master tactician or qualified to run one of the top clubs in the world.

Had the same problem with Robinho in my MCity save.

I think the only way to overcome it is to get some success. Realistic in my opinion, after all being an ex-international dosen't necesarily mean you are a master tactician or qualified to run one of the top clubs in the world.

That is quite true, mate. One must start having success then the players will be respecting you.

Success cures all ills; so can a new contract.

However, it may be that you're being too soft on the team; with a top team like Manchester United, you don't need to take the "encourage, encourage, encourage" approach that works with a lower-division club.

See http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4144653&postcount=9 for some ideas on how to approach motivation and overconfidence as a team-wide issue.

Archived