Thanks all that have helped me in last week or so ^^ -sos,made kinda big post here :P

-I played sensible soccer 94 or a year round there 93? u could manage in that i think[what a game]

-then i tried fifa manager 98 [liked how u could see your stadium in a big screen view] and watch match live.

-I might have played CM'01 for a tad, cant remember really so dont think i played it at all really [maybe cos it was in text the match i thought, mmh]

-lol,think i tried LMA'03 poss or '04 on xbox. nothing special dont think.

-Could have possibly but memory cant recall exactly. Bought fifa manager '05, the match engine was still there that ive always liked being able to watch your game though i think needed cash and returned game after couple days :/ *i know*.

-NOW, FM'10 [bRILLIANT GGGGAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]

I been thinking of getting a new managing game last month or so and after looking at scores/reviews tihs and that. I decided to get FM'10. Played the demo abit b4 release date. The interface is spectaular. Last post i made had a comment saying how for newbies that it could be tricky susing everything out the game has in it. Another comment says just get stuck in and you'll get there. I agree with both these comments and though i wrote in that post i think that I havent played an FM game before. Which i wanted to add just now, this is tru. I dont think i have ever played an FM game before though i know how it was with CM and split and blah blah. Cos i have played managing games before and thankfully cos of the demo, i dont feel that alien to any managing game i suppose. i knew that squads, staff, finances etc would be involved and other less obvious ones lol.

Just to write here. I am very comfortable with the games screens, options, whole gameplay thing :D now im quite sure. This forum and maybe 1-2 posts to other forums have been a big help when ive posted somethings werent sure on.

THHAANNKKKKKKKKKSSS GGUUYSSSSSS xD haha, nice one seriously.

Been ok with any alterations ive had to make with start game options as i have been [on day 1 all-time] always just been figuring out what staff from before i was at team i want to keep, where to assign scouts to. Who needs the boot, what players i like.... Now what im trying to do, right now,lol. its a bit funny but im sure i can make it happen. Sometimes when i have started game again to change what playable teams i have in game which i have absoultely got the way i want it now, i have seen in the starting fixtures a friendly cup. Im trying to start new game again and again till i get 1 for me again. its happened couple times before so am trying to get this fixture again.

Thanks you Football managers ^^ for answering a few of my posts that i have made in past. I have this game worked out now to a very high level and now i just need to get stuck in. might be a week till i start the season, honest. I think im a micro-manage person like someone described themselves like this in a post i read yesterday or something. hence im working out my staff 1st and squads. i.e who can i put as not needed, what youngsters could i do with.

Thanks again :))))))))))))

p.s- xD, just 1 question in this post actually haha. If you make a player [not needed]status. are they more likely to get an offer from other clubs? I guess to make this more likely you could have them in the squad sometimes also so that they get exposure?[im thinking about this for poss reserve players or whoever].

Thanks for reading post. if i didnt leave 1 questin at end i thought that maybe this would get replies anyway. Feel free to reply to main post though if you think you can give me some good comments on the question i wrote at end. Would be grateful if you could leave your view on this in a comment to thispost. Hope your all making your objectives in game. I thought be good to get club out of debt that im trying to play with, as well as get stadium over 100,000. A 200,000 seater stadium would kick butt. This should definitely help to clear debt HAHA. Win all cups also is an objective. Then once happy with team, once very happy [sure i have other objectives i think would be good to do but wont write them all down,haha] 1 more-develop youth player and sell for MILLIOOONNNSSSS!! lol. Might try and win world cup. this is possible right? {dont have to answer, sure it is poss} o yeah,

Just have to say that THE INTERFACE IS VERY GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. again

Good job on interface SI. *thumbs up* ;) "saw SI guy talk about UI in GameSpot clip"

Archived