Transfer Budget??

In my first season with Southampton I was given a £1.5m transfer budget. I did not spend any of this as i didnt feel I needed to.

I have just been promoted as league champions, and my board have given me a transfer budget of £0 :eek:

Saints have just got a new Swiss billionaire as a chairman and surely he would give me some money!!!

In my first season with Southampton I was given a £1.5m transfer budget. I did not spend any of this as i didnt feel I needed to.

I have just been promoted as league champions, and my board have given me a transfer budget of £0 :eek:

Saints have just got a new Swiss billionaire as a chairman and surely he would give me some money!!!

I know, ridiculous isnt it! He isnt necessarily pumping tens of millions into the club but a reasonable transfer and wage budget should be obvious to any SI researchers

right what you need 2 do is approach board an request money for transfer funds if they refuse issue them with an ultimatum but remember to save your game before this, if your chairman rates you highly he should bow to your demands as he wont want to lose you and be unpopular with the fans etc, not sure if it'll work but worth a punt etc.

Archived