Red cards!!!!!!!!!!

wha u goin on about

He's going on about your non-standard use of English. Take the sentence in your opening post:

why can u never get red card over turned i think this is wrong as u can get them overturned in real life some ov the time but never in the FM game

This would be much more readable, and therefore more likely to get a civil answer, were it to read as follows:

"Why can you never get red cards overturned? I think this is wrong, as you can get them overturned in real life, some of the time, but never in the FM game."

Please let me take the liberty to actually answer the question.

There is a small chance of red card bans being overturned if you have gained a good amount of reputation and if you do not appeal EVERY SINGLE time a player gets banned. Each appeal that fails adds to your negative reputation hence the more you try to appeal, the less likely the ban would be overturned.

Give it some time and gain some reputation with the governing body and soon enough, they will do things in your favor.

Please let me take the liberty to actually answer the question.

There is a small chance of red card bans being overturned if you have gained a good amount of reputation and if you do not appeal EVERY SINGLE time a player gets banned. Each appeal that fails adds to your negative reputation hence the more you try to appeal, the less likely the ban would be overturned.

Give it some time and gain some reputation with the governing body and soon enough, they will do things in your favor.

Or when you start the game put your name as Alex Ferguson and manage Manchester United. Then you can pretty much do whatever you want! ;)

Archived