The Reason Why The Majority Of Us On This Forum Arent REAL Mangers

1. Do you see real managers complaining about last minute goals, no they just get on with it.

2. Your complaining about scoring too many goals, i dont think Paul Jewell would be doing this.

3. People on here get so stressed all the time, real managers can most of the time cope with this pressure.

I can't think of anymore reasons, but there are more.

1. Do you see real managers complaining about last minute goals, no they just get on with it.

2. Your complaining about scoring too many goals, i dont think Paul Jewell would be doing this.

3. People on here get so stressed all the time, real managers can most of the time cope with this pressure.

Most of the people here are also relatively young. They (and I) don't have enough experience and maturity to deal with high stress situations.

Most people here also never experience or play in the professional football. No insight for dressing room experience.

After all, it's just a game icon_razz.gif People play this game to enjoy it, not to become a real manager >.o

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaroq:

What!?!?

Dangit, Macyst, you've just done in my career plan. icon_mad.gif

icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you one of the people who reputedly apply for management jobs when they come up citing FM as their experience? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bermybhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaroq:

What!?!?

Dangit, Macyst, you've just done in my career plan. icon_mad.gif

icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you one of the people who reputedly apply for management jobs when they come up citing FM as their experience? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe players applying for a coaching badge should clock up a certain amount of FM hours or have a high addictiveness rating to be considered for coaching jobs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macyst:

Most of the people here are also relatively young. They (and I) don't have enough experience and maturity to deal with high stress situations.

Most people here also never experience or play in the professional football. No insight for dressing room experience.

After all, it's just a game icon_razz.gif People play this game to enjoy it, not to become a real manager >.o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno about that. The last few years at Chelsea seem to be rather FM esque ;-)

Moureen just buying players on name alone, players that score past you etc etc. How I used to play on CM5 is exactly how Moureen spent his time at Chelsea icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Do you see real managers complaining about last minute goals, no they just get on with it.

I can't think of anymore reasons, but there are more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) yes they do see Neil Warnock http://www.football.co.uk/crystal_palace/warnock_in_ref_rant_260351.shtml

2)well yes thats true but thats more to do with the game/match engine rather than a football issue

3) Real managers get really stressed. Managers have heart attacks/problems with alcohol due to the stresses of the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

good joke!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Managers have heart attacks/problems with alcohol due to the stresses of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. I agree with the 2nd part anyway.

But if God didn't want me to love beer, he wouldn't have made it so bloody delicious. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macyst:

After all, it's just a game icon_razz.gif People play this game to enjoy it, not to become a real manager >.o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, I'm fifteen!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

1. Do you see real managers judjing players on numbers?

2. I dont think managers have a forum they can go onto for advice

3. Last time I checked, in FM the press were never at cause for a player missing a game (RE Cashley Cole out of the CC final due to stress)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being an FM manager is nothing like being a real one!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Do you see real managers complaining about last minute goals, no they just get on with it.

Of course they do complain about last minute's goal! have you not seen any EPL manager lately complaining that some sides seem to get extra minutes added so they can equalise?

Now it's true, you do not see them complain about scoring too many goals.

But they do get stressed, there are quite a few managers out there that had to stop for a while on account of stress/cardiac problems and the likes.

Now, most of us are not football managers but who's to say some of us will not become ones even if for really small clubs...

So these are the reasons? I thought it was because we didnt have the right qualifications, experience and knowledge? So if I stop complaining and getting stressed I will become a real manager?

The game has changed so much since it's earlier incarnations, the biggest being the level of detail gamers are required to observe in order to be successful. People complain on here because they "want" the game to be something it isn't. Mostly children and late-teens, I suspect (without evidence), but we have bred a generation for whom "I want" is equal to "I am entitled". Therefore, if a feature such as needing to tweak your closing down tactics (8.0.2) or having to change the pace of the game in order to score one of your 50 chances (8.0.1) is not to their taste, it must be a bug and SI a bunch of cowboys who shouldn't be allowed near a tetris game.

I blame X-factor. icon_wink.gif

Your complaining about scoring too many goals, i dont think Paul Jewell would be doing this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul Jewell couldn't complain about the unrealistic match because he is in thr reality, there is no point for him to complain about the match engine. We on the other hand have to complain about the unrealistic match engine.

I have managerial experience, all be it at a reasonable low level...

It wasn't the stress that made me quit, it was being "offered outside" by the dads of one of my players (he was 26, the player, not the dad).

Like to see how Mourinho would cope if JT's old man came a knocking...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by Amaroq:

What!?!?

Dangit, Macyst, you've just done in my career plan. Mad

Wink

Are you one of the people who reputedly apply for management jobs when they come up citing FM as their experience? Wink </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont knock it!

Keegan got the Newcastle gig this time because his face used to be on the box of a football game!

Yes. All the bloody time.

Mourinho claimed that winning by more than 2-3 goals was disrespectful.

Keegan?

You missed the key one.

Most of us would be unable to pick out talented footballers, man manage them, get the tactics right and make a success of the job.

Archived