AI teams using youngsters in FA-cup against good sides!

Hey!

Has anyone of you experienced that the AI are resting their best players against good PL-sides in the FA-cup? I'm currently playing as Arsenal and in the 4th round Man City played Spurs and Chelsea played Liverpool. All of these teams used many youngsters who actually made their debuts! This isn't realistic and must be a bug! Their key players where not even on the bench! I can understand they will save players against weaker sides, but against good sides!??

Another thing I have sees is that when Michael Owen starts for Man United in the premiership(very rarely though!), he always gets subbed after the first half with Dimitar Berbatov! This is also a bit weird, since it's not normal to sub a player during the break every time he doesn't score in the first half!

Anyone with comments, please!? Otherwise, a great game! :)

Hey!

Has anyone of you experienced that the AI are resting their best players against good PL-sides in the FA-cup? I'm currently playing as Arsenal and in the 4th round Man City played Spurs and Chelsea played Liverpool. All of these teams used many youngsters who actually made their debuts! This isn't realistic and must be a bug! Their key players where not even on the bench! I can understand they will save players against weaker sides, but against good sides!??

Haven't noticed this myself, but that's possibly because I haven't actually checked. Could it be possible that the reputations of the FA Cup and League Cup are the wrong way around? I've noticed these top teams putting out their first team against lower opposition in the League Cup.

That's very possible! When you mention it, I tend to remember having seen that the good teams use strong lineups against weaker sides in the League cup! Can I check for this on the editor? Funny no one has experienced this before..

Archived