Sos, havent played FM games before im quite sure. Last question on litle game details

Couldnt fit anymore in title. Hopefully would have liked to add in title though im pretty much good to go i think, quite sure anyway. Just a detail about an option screen :)

In the detail level tab.

Where u can choose match in full detail; none, later stages, main stages, all.

what does match in full detail mean please exactly.

Would be grateful to whoever answers this for me

Bb

i here what ur saying baker.simon, but when we started playing the game it was a lot less complicated and presumably, like me, u've bought the game every year and have had time to get to know every new feature individually. I can imagine how daunting it must be for someone who's never played cm/fm to play one of the newer games. i feel sorry for new comers to the game. saying that, we didnt have a tutorial/help bar/tactics wizard in the early days to help us :)

richsz just percevere through the first few days and ull have got to know the game in no time. good luck!

i here what ur saying baker.simon, but when we started playing the game it was a lot less complicated and presumably, like me, u've bought the game every year and have had time to get to know every new feature individually. I can imagine how daunting it must be for someone who's never played cm/fm to play one of the newer games. i feel sorry for new comers to the game. saying that, we didnt have a tutorial/help bar/tactics wizard in the early days to help us :)

richsz just percevere through the first few days and ull have got to know the game in no time. good luck!

True. Back when we first started we could win every game using super tactics or signing outstanding players that either didnt exist or were rubbish IRL :D

I guess the key for newcomers such as RichSz, is to know that this forum is full of people who will answer questions or help out in general :)

Archived