Is anyone else lovin fm10 as much as me :o

It's a great game and the best yet for sure. But i think it's riddled with problems, ie; the crash dump error ffs!!!

id hardly call one thing 'riddled with problems'. if u do think it has that many problems how can u say its the best one yet. fm 06/07 seemed pretty flawless on release day iirc

Bug wise, it's a fantastic piece of work. Any programmer around will tell you how hard it is to get a game this size even to this degree of correctness.

Gameplay wise, this easily has the best playability since 01/02.

A masterstroke of engineering, top marks all round SI

From Wikipedia:

"Leet, also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternate alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 3l337 or 3l33t.

The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking."

Bug wise, it's a fantastic piece of work. Any programmer around will tell you how hard it is to get a game this size even to this degree of correctness.

Gameplay wise, this easily has the best playability since 01/02.

A masterstroke of engineering, top marks all round SI

very well put. what he said ^

From Wikipedia:

"Leet, also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternate alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 3l337 or 3l33t.

The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking."

Smart, that must mean im a "l33t" driver then!

I'll tell my boss that when i go to work!

Archived