Where are they?

Hello all,

When I played FM2010 for the first time everything seemed to be just right, but then I discovered some bug which really annoys me because I can't make a bid at players:

s3zqsw.jpg

What can I possibly do about this or how can it be solved?

Thanks

A translation of the text in that box in your screenie would be helpful in trying to figure out what's going on here, thanks.:thup:

I believed it wasn't necesarily, but hey.

'Make an offer at Ribery?

Click here to not show the message again.'

Pretty much what D-D said. But does anyone have a solution for this? Not doing transfers doesn't seem fun at all to me.

I see the problem your having now...I ticked the box to never show that message again the last time it came up so hadn't seen it for a while. It's strange that the yes and no boxes are not in there and all I can suggest as a possible solution is to go into preferences, display and sound and tick always reload skin on confirm, then see if resetting your skin solves the problem.

I see the problem your having now...I ticked the box to never show that message again the last time it came up so hadn't seen it for a while. It's strange that the yes and no boxes are not in there and all I can suggest as a possible solution is to go into preferences, display and sound and tick always reload skin on confirm, then see if resetting your skin solves the problem.

Also you could try hitting the y key. I've never tried in FM, but most windows apps still use y or n for yes and no.

Lol, yeah even tried that already.

What the strange thing is, if I offer a contract to a player the 'yes' and 'no' are actually there, but with making offers and also with filters at player searching, they are suddenly gone.

Archived