What's the furthest out goal you've ever scored?

Thought this may be an interesting topic. This is my first time starting a thread in this forum, so hopefully it will be a successful one icon_smile.gif

Anyway, more to the point. What is the furthest-out goal a player has ever scored for you? Recently for my Ipswich side, loan signing Kevin Monnet-Paquet scored a chip that won "Goal of the Season". The thing was, he was over 100 yards out (in fact, he hit it from my own penalty area!!!).

The screenshot can be found here.

What are the furthest goals that other people have scored? And is there anybody who can top 100 yards?

Thought this may be an interesting topic. This is my first time starting a thread in this forum, so hopefully it will be a successful one icon_smile.gif

Anyway, more to the point. What is the furthest-out goal a player has ever scored for you? Recently for my Ipswich side, loan signing Kevin Monnet-Paquet scored a chip that won "Goal of the Season". The thing was, he was over 100 yards out (in fact, he hit it from my own penalty area!!!).

The screenshot can be found here.

What are the furthest goals that other people have scored? And is there anybody who can top 100 yards?

Guys, try using a different image host like tinypic. Imageshack is brutally slow.

Back on topic, I remember Guillame Plessis scored a peach of a chip over Van Der Sar from 50-odd yards on FM05. An the keeper was just out of his 6-yard box. An I seem to remember Adam Proudlock scoring from inside his own half after the keeper came up for a corner.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

On an old Newcastle save my left back Guilherme scored from the halfway line, might not seem much but it happened to be at the wrong end!! doh!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's something special icon_wink.gif

goal kepper goal, other golie came up for a corner, set my goalie to long kicks and my striker to stay up field, so the golie tried to distribute to my striker, missed and scored.icon_biggrin.gif tried everytime the other goalie comes up, but it hasnt happened twice yet.icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gse0x8:

arturo vidal from inside his own 6 yard box for arsenal icon_biggrin.gif

newly posted record in the records thread as 105 yards icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for double post.

forgot to mention it but vidal has also hit the bar from inside his own area as well icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gse0x8:

newly posted record in the records thread as 105 yards icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, it seems I've been bested icon_frown.gif , hats off though as 105 yards is something else. Got a screenie?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rohan The Barbarian:

Damn, it seems I've been bested icon_frown.gif , hats off though as 105 yards is something else. Got a screenie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the bold post in the records thread.

See if you can add to them too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

On an old Newcastle save my left back Guilherme scored from the halfway line, might not seem much but it happened to be at the wrong end!! doh!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've done that but I wasn't Newcastle and it was my Left Winger.

Is that for or against you?

If it's for, I've got a 105 one against icon_smile.gif

Archived