potential ability / attributes

i was wondering...pa -10, -9, -8 ...what bracket do these come into.. I heard somewhere that -10 is 170 / 200..if so what are the other 2...also what is the average attribute ? Would you consider 12 to be poor, i am keen on the worl rate and determanation attributes but i dont know if a 12 in these areas would be considered as lazy/undetermined...any help would be smashing thanks x

i was wondering...pa -10, -9, -8 ...what bracket do these come into.. I heard somewhere that -10 is 170 / 200..if so what are the other 2...also what is the average attribute ? Would you consider 12 to be poor, i am keen on the worl rate and determanation attributes but i dont know if a 12 in these areas would be considered as lazy/undetermined...any help would be smashing thanks x

Depends who you're playing as.

Who are you playing as?

Depends who you're playing as.

Who are you playing as?

i am playing as sunderland, but i was just wondering in genreal and can a -9 ever become a world class player or is he in comparison to mabye a micheal carrick or richardo carvalho and how good are -8, would they only ever be middle class prem quality

-9 can definately become world class. -10's are quite rare tbh. -8's with the right handling can also become world class players, but thats a bit less likely. it all depends on the development when theyre young. a PA is what they could become, not defo what they will be. hope that helps any

Even a -7 could become world class, but only in a limited role (maybe as a target man or a poacher, but not a complete forward, for example).

160 CA is enough to become world class in any role. That's the top end of -8 iirc.

This is how I would rate attributes based on the English Leagues:

Prem 15/16

Champo 13/14

L1 11/12/13

L2 10/11/12

BSP 9/10/11

BSN/BSS 8/9/10

It all depends on overall attributes but I think that if you could get players like that they would fit into that division. There are some players that have attributes in lower leagues like the BSP of 15+ but if you take into consideration the other attributes that are <10 then it evens itself out.

For Sunderland, which I think should be aiming to finish 8th, I would say a basis of 15, maybe the odd 14 if they are younger. I haven't taken into account players that are very young and if I was a Prem team I would try to sign a player (if under 19) with attributes of around 13 in each area as they should develop.

Hope this helps.

Archived