Just lost 17-16

phew, thought this was gonna be another thread where someone was slagging the game off again becuase it wouldnt let them win. happy to see that its not. hang in there markod, itll make the victories that much sweeter

To be honest, the game's been more than fair to me.

I'm Norwich, failed to get promoted then applied for the Middlesbrough job, which I didn't get!

Board still gave me a new contract - must have been my glorious Johnstone Paints victory!! :D

I had a save with Arsenal where I won the PL for the first 4 seasons and was losing interest when - BAM - I finished fourth and suddenly I had a reason to continue... I had to restore my pride and that of my team.

There's always next season... unless you're Gareth Southgate.

Play off semi finals, 3-3 on aggregate, 17-16 on penalties.

This game is infuriating, frustrating, heart attack inducing and wonderful!

Did the keepers dive and how many times out of 33 penalties? Just wondering if they fixed that.

In FM09 I lost 26-25 in a Champions League Semi-Final. Not joking, it was against Real Madrid and I was winning in the extra-time.

I've never believed it would happen to me something like this. I'll try to see if I have a screenshot in my hard disk, but I doubt.

Why not just stick to threads you are interested in man? Having won a shootout 11-10 with Clyde earlier today in scottish cup was right interested to see this one.

Sorry, it was a bit OTT. :(

I haven't had any penalty shoot-outs in my game, just about to finish my second season. Probably because I haven't got very far in any cup competitions!

Archived