FM 2006 Handheld Official Good Player Guide

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matteus240

I have again gone with the classic anderlect defence of kompany and vanden borre and they as good as ever. Same with the likes of french due hatem ben arfa and lynel kitambala.. freddy adu again a great deal. also keeping tabs on sergey kisliy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

Are there any stat changes at all for players? since everyone seems to be saying nolan is very good in this game and on FM PC hes just above average. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not on 6.0.3 hes not

For Conference or League Two managers, I recommend Danny Bacon (Lincoln) who usually becomes transfer listed.

He's been a revelation for me at Notts County, scored 17 in 21, I knew he was good from his days with Hucknall Town tho icon_smile.gif

Also, always check out the teams who get promoted to the Conference for young regens. Worcester City have about four great 17 year olds I'm keeping an eye on. icon_cool.gif

Fabio Ferreira icon14.gif

got him on free from chelsea at the end of season 1 when i just won promotion to league 1 with Carlisle and then played him a few times in season 2 (in league 1!) done well got abt 4 important goals, only 17! at the time he was! now play him in the championship with Carlisle and is good at assists so far 5!

HE GOOD 4 U Relegation battlers! can play Attacking midfield/forward (right/left/centre) very versatile!

This player looks amazing! i found comes into game in 2007 (im in 22 DEC 07)! name is Lee Ridgeway! dont know if he is generated only 20on a free:

(good stats for wingerz icon14.gif

Crossing 19

icon14.gif

Dribb 17 icon14.gif

Heading 9

Passing 18 icon14.gif

shooting 15

tackling 9

technique 17 (good 4 set pieces)

aggresion 6

creativity 18 (free role?possibly!)

decisions 15

leadership 12

movement 20

positioning 9

teamwork 13

pace 17

stamina 16

strength 7

im gonna try to sign him but got competition with ipswich

Tom all i donefor my Hinckley game was search frees then put the attributes for each position.

Gk:Handling,Reflxes

DL/DR tackling,stamina

DC tackling heading positioning

DMC tackling,stamina

ML/MR PASSING,CROSSING,PACE

mc Passing stamina

AMC creativity,decisions,passing

sc Shooting heading

fc shooting pace

Sorrry rushed iticon14.gif

Graziano Pelle

Signed from Lecce for free in the 3rd season, sat on the banch for my Rangers team for two years, only playing 12 games, without scoring. Then in the fifth season an injury crisis forced me to play him towards the end of the season. He scored 23 goals in 22 games and helped me win the SPL and Champions League. Now in December of the 6th season, he has scored 19 goals in 16 games.

Originally posted by United_Till_I_Die:

I got Daryl Murphey on loan from chesterfiled and he got us 25 goals icon_biggrin.gif so I reccomend him.QUOTE]

I signed Murphy on a free with Notts County (also in the Championship icon_wink.gif), but he's a bit indifferent. Scores two goals one week, plays 5/10 the next.. icon_rolleyes.gif

Steffen Iverson on a free at the start of the game is a goal-scoring machine, was top scorer in the championship in my second season when i won promotion as leicester and was my top scorer the season before too!

Cleberson - SC - Sao Paulo, only 15 at start of game but becomes a monster

Pablo Ore - AML/C/SC - only 18 at beginning of game but has stats in 17's,18's,19's with right training ive got also all of his technical stats (shooting ect.) in 20's great youngster a little bit inconsistent though, will get a hat trick one week and nothing the next.

players that work for me

league 1- nottingham forest

scott dobie played 58 scored 25- fr-4,3,3 formationn (£220k)

kris commons played 45 scored 17 ML 4,3,3 formation (£250k)

cummings dl, just a good defender

GK rune pedersen (£250) or Paul gerrard (£120)

nb, these are more suiteted to lower league clubs, althouigh dobies getting a few goals in championship

Playin the game now for solid 5 days, so addictive!!

Players that are a must buy straight away:

Goal: Igor Akinfeev (same as pc version, amazin)

Defence: Steve Taylor, Naldo, Freddy Guarin

Mid: Hatem Ben Arfa, Nolan, Adu, Ore,

Forward: Mirko Vucinic, Cleberson, Liorente

Players that developers hint to be amazin r: Adu, Ben Arfa and Guarin, i have them and they turn out to be amazin. If u have limited dosh buy Nolan 20 goals in first season, and liorente doesnt stop scorin.

There is a huge amount of talent at the start of the game without a contract.

The likes of iversen, Favaro, and that consecao(sp) chap (ex real madrid, 45 caps for brazil etc) all on a free.

And they wil all come to championship sides. So even if you dont play them...which you will as they are quality, you can make a tidy profit.

I especially recommend Favaro.

There are literally dozens of 15-19 year old south american players worth next to nothing at the start of the game that end up being worth millions by the end of the 1st season/start of 2nd season.

If you do a player search for 0-21 years old, region - south america and look at some of the players worth less than £1 million at the start of the game you will find a number of players that have already good stats but many that you can see will improve. And because they cost so little, you can end up with an amazing team in your second season even with very little transfer funds.

I started at Burnley and am now 5th in the Premiership. The handheld version is defo easier than the PC. These signings were excellent in their coresponding seasons:

Season 1.

Iverson, Pablo Ore, John Sutton. Belmar (quality SC)

Season 2

Besagno, Denilson (DMC's), Barbosa and Vierinha (ML &MR).

Archived