Debt in Italian Team

Hi all.

I have noticed that in the Italian teams during research was set some debt that in real doesn't exist.

An example is the debt with the bank for Inter. In real there is only a passive balance in 2009 and not a debt with bank that is repay with some rate. In real that passive is refound directly from Chairman Moratti.

In our forum we have we have discussed about it and with the italian research team and we have understood that debt has been considered every passivity of budget.

Our question is....in the other country...have he research team made the same thing? Or have there been differences?

Thanks a lot :)

Someone have answer?

I'll have a look and start a game with Inter with the English version and send you a screen shot of the Finances.

I'm at work till 18:00 though so give me an hour and a half or so and I'll see what I can do when I get home mate.

I'll have a look and start a game with Inter with the English version and send you a screen shot of the Finances.

I'm at work till 18:00 though so give me an hour and a half or so and I'll see what I can do when I get home mate.

Thanks Tonyo :)

Archived