Man Utd-last query about feeder club :)

So, my question is;

A feeder club Antwerp[belgium] in div 2 i believe, takes players on loan. I was wondering, if this teams country was selected as playable in the new game menu. The stats of my players that go over on loan might be improved more compared to if the country werent selected at all or on view-only mode only.

[n.b-if the country isnt selected at all, i wonder what this means all together actually ]

i have england,france,italy,germany,spain,portugal as playable. I tried but think it will make my game SlOw if i try and make belgium division 2 as playable.

If you are able to leave a comment on this that might shed some light for me, i would most appreciate this. Hope your games going well :D. Cant wait to get stuck into mine (still on day 1, lol) so no prob if i need to go into new game screen again. Just been sorting out staff and players. This games excellent, especially with the 3d match engine, never liked just text match mode. This why tried fifa manager in past cos had 3d match engine. Though i have this game and wont be getting any other managing game. This has best stats, thats what i think is most important. glad it has match engine to though :). I like this game :DD :))

The game is supposed to simulate games and the appropriate stats increase for players on loan. It didn't use to do this, but it has as of Patch 2 of FM09. Loading the league would allow you to monitor their progress game by game and it would make it easier to manipulate or influence their training by interacting more with the team (for instance I know of players who will play a second manager for their feeders to enhance the loanees' training) but it shouldn't make a difference to their training aside from simple random variation. If it does make a difference, it's a bug.

;). Thanks guys, sorry forzautd. U have good memory. Though in title said last time id ask :). Well observed though ^^.

Could leave another question to be answered here though i think im gonna make new post as this might not get noticed for new question

Archived