Just thought of a nice little feature

As I sit top of league one on course for winning my third consecutive league championship with my beloved Luton Town I was approached for about the 12th time this season to take the Santander job it occurred to me we should be able to trade of for a few promises of my current chairman . In my case I would want full control over transfers because its a pain in the arse when Nick Owen cashes in on the jewels I have brought through the club in order to keep him and Ann Diamond in bugle an fine wines for stupidly low price's . You could throw a few different demands in like extra transfer money , better facility's ect ect you get the picture , so what you lot reckon? .

Yeah, there's definitely room for something like actual conversations with your chairman. The forum is super-busy with new-release chatter, so good-idea-discussions are tending to drop of the front page really quickly .. but let's talk about this a bit more when the chatter dies down. I've got some ideas I've been percolating in that genre as well.

Yeah, there's definitely room for something like actual conversations with your chairman. The forum is super-busy with new-release chatter, so good-idea-discussions are tending to drop of the front page really quickly .. but let's talk about this a bit more when the chatter dies down. I've got some ideas I've been percolating in that genre as well.

I agree, my dynamic league rep thread soon disapeared. And it took 10 mins to write with ideas and examples :(. To be replaced with threads like "OMG FM is just ammmmmmmmmazzzzzzzzzzing!"

Bad times :(

OP, i like that idea. Im all for more interaction throughout the game as long as its done correctly.

Archived