Netbook (first press conference, the manager unveil)

Hi guys, I'm after some help please.... I've loaded the game onto the Netbook (finally).. Nightmare!! The game works fine now but when it comes to the manager unveil press conference, that's as far as I can go... As the Netbook screen size is only so big, you can't comment therefore u can't continue the game (so frustrating)... Can anyone help please?? Are FM2010 gonna have some sort of Patch to download for Netbook users so it fits the screen?? Or is ther something I can do that'll make it work?? Many thanks in advance... I know there are hundreds if not thousands in my position so hopefully this thread can help others in my position...

Thanks guys, tried all of the above.. The drag out works but u can't drag it from the bottom to solve the problem as u can't see the bottom of the screen.. You also can't change screen resoloution in the preferences (just checked)... I'm at my wits end...

Lads got a tip earlier and it works a treat now... When your press conference comes up for your unveiling as manager... Go on holiday for one day and then, tada... Done, no press conference and after that... Send your assistant... Done....

Archived