Press conferences

Hate them with a passion. Same questions over and over, same answers as well. One before almost every game if you're a team with a lot of rivals (Like Juventus).

And sending the assistant isn't really an option, because of the ridiculous things he says from time to time..

It's abit of a gimmick really isn't it at the end of the day. People will argue it's a good way to imrpove moral etc but should the moral of players really hinge on what option we select during these press conferences. I very much doubt IRL players moral is affected by their managers press conference before a game, they probably don't even know what has been said during a pre-match press conference.

SI please remove them for FM11.

Remove them please, or make them optional at the very least. They don't add anything to the gameplay and are a tedious waste of time. Press conferences IRL don't have enough of a influence on players, if they have any influence at all, to be included in the game. There would have to be drastic changes to make them to be of any use and that time/resources are better spent elsewhere.

There should be a limit..like 1 per month or something. Either that or we should have more freedom in the format, and be able to decide what questions we want asked, and more options for answering. I realize this might be hard to implement - but the conferences really do get monotonous.

I like the idea, however, and don't think they should be removed - just edited. The big signing ones aren't too bad...

Archived