patch 2 and steam skins?

now i've heard about patch 2 and steam skins on this forum, but so far not in much detail.

it's hard to get into a fm when i am waiting on these two things to be released, so whats a expected time scale for them both? like will patch 2 be the usually end of january with transfer updates? or is it something being worked on at the moment

i hope we can discuss and get a rough idea from si rather than thread locked because it's been mentioned on these forums and would be nice to know what stage of development it's in.

thanks

Patch 2 will include a data update, so end of transfer window as you say. The game appears to be far less bugged than any release ever before and has a patch already, so there's really no need to wait for a second one. SI are making corrections in the patch as I write - one SI employee just confirmed one minor detail in response to my last post in another thread.

And as far as skins go, never mind Steam - skinners in that forum are working on FM10 skins right now too - a couple are available already and many more will follow.

Patch 2 will include a data update, so end of transfer window as you say. The game appears to be far less bugged than any release ever before and has a patch already, so there's really no need to wait for a second one. SI are making corrections in the patch as I write - one SI employee just confirmed one minor detail in response to my last post in another thread.

And as far as skins go, never mind Steam - skinners in that forum are working on FM10 skins right now too - a couple are available already and many more will follow.

hi, can any one help me to get hold of some skins for fm10, im fed up of the plain white skin

Archived