First Team Filters

I have a problem with the filters on my first team screen. Whenever I start a game I have the usual filters which includes the option to filter out the unavailable players in my team. However, when I save and quit and then load up my game later on, my filters change to those on the training schedule.

Basically, I don't have the option to filter out the unavailable players, instead I have my entire squad on the same page. I'm able to filter out the reserve and youth players but the page is still cluttered up with injured and suspended players, etc... I have the training filters as opposed to the normal filters.

If I go on the reserve or youth team pages, I still have the usual filters so I'm not sure what has happened. I've had the same issue for years now so I'm sure I'm not the only person to have experienced this. I'd just like to know if there's any way to change the filters back to the way they should be so that I'm able to filter out my unavailable players and have my first team screen look less cluttered.

Obviously it's not exactly a game-breaker, but it is quite annoying. Can anyone help?

Archived