A Computer Noob Question

I know this may sound very noobie but please tolerate with me.... I'm gonna buy a new laptop with these configurations :

Windows Vista® Home Premium , Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8700 (2.53GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 3MB L2 cache), supporting Intel® 64 architecture , Intel® PM45 Express Chipset , Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5100 (dual-band quad-mode 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) , NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M (512MB of dedicated DDR2 VRAM) , 3GB RAM , 320GB HDD , 14” HD 1366 x 768 pixel resolution

All these configurations enough to play FM 2010 ?

They are plenty good enough to play FM but 1 piece of advice I would give is to go to Windows 7, Vista had loads of problems with it which was realised by Microsoft and they released Windows 7 earlier than planned, I believe it was due out in 2011 but due to the problems of Vista they had to bring it forward.

Don't quote me on this but that is just the understanding I have got from what I've heard and read and maybe someone else can correct me if anything I have said is wrong but either way I wouldn't recommend Vista to anyone

Archived