Data Editor - Please HELP

Hi I have played FM for years but not done Data Editor since the Champ man days. I made some changes to team name and players etc. How do I save it when I am finished so that I can play with those changes next time I play. I saved the changes to config but when I loaded a new game they weren't there. Thanks

When you've edited your changes in, save under a DIFFERENT name than config. Then, ingame, when you click 'new game' a pop up box should appear. In the bottom right hand corner of the pop up should be a box marked 'change'. Tick this and continue. You should then be taken to a screen listing all of your database add ons. Just select the ones you want to be included in the game.

Hope this helps. :)

When you've edited your changes in, save under a DIFFERENT name than config. Then, ingame, when you click 'new game' a pop up box should appear. In the bottom right hand corner of the pop up should be a box marked 'change'. Tick this and continue. You should then be taken to a screen listing all of your database add ons. Just select the ones you want to be included in the game.

Hope this helps. :)

in fact, i faced same problem, and so on i saved a custom name file... ...

but when i try to start a new game, no POP-UP box occur...

Archived