You cant actually score goals directly from a throw in can you?

Correct me if I'm wrong - and appologies if this has been brought up before but in my FM2010 FC Kobenhavn game I think William Kvist is trying to score goals directly from a throw in, which I thought would be disallowed. Rather than throwing at goal I would much rather use his penetrating throw ins to set up other players.

I have a game saved (just dont know how to upload) in which I believe he had 4 attempts on goal from a throw in (2 definite attempts, 2 subjective - and one set up a penalty :p).

Any input on this would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I've seen a player throwing directly at the goal without possibility for a teammate to get to the ball. The goalkeeper always just collects the ball.

It happened several times in the demo, don't remember seeing it after the patch.

I always assumed it was doing it in a good sportsmanship way after the ball had been kicked out for an injury.

Yeah I understand this, but all throws were bullet like and one in particular forced a save from the goalie and cannoned into the crossbar - Probably not quite acting in good faith there !

I tried all that yesterday but it didn't work. When i dragged the pkm onto the screen it came up with a screen with the option to find a network to open it or to save it onto my computer.

I'm not really sure where i'm going wrong as i've never done it before.

Archived