My biggest problem with FM.

And it has been for some time! Its the fact that league reputation is static. A long term game would be much better if the reputation of the league your playing in could fluctuate. Say your managing in the French league. Its not regarded as the highest reputation league (like England or Spain), but for a realistic scenario i'll use it as an example. If your managing a team and, over time, you start to win things on the european stage, then obviously the league reputation on the French league will slowly increase as potentially it is the home of European champions.

This shift has happened before. I remember a few years ago, Seria A being the top league in europe, La Liga has been the top league for a while and now its the Premiership and who had heard of the Russian leagues a while back? I think adding a dynamic ability for leagues to improve over time would make long term games more challenging and interesting, especially for players managing in these lower rep leagues.

Now, i understand that it would be ludicrous to take a team from say, Ukraine, and make their domestic league one of the strongest purely off the back off one teams (yours) success. With that in mind, i suggest league rep being dynamic but within certain limits. So for example, your leaue rep could only fluctuate by say, 4 points either way from the starting level. This would give players a reasonable chance of improving domestic leagues whilst being able to keep it realistic.

Obviously i'll stress again that this must be a slow process, but what do you guys think?

Its an idea that SI are very aware of and I remember reading in one of Miles' posts that it is a feature that is something they wish to impliment but it needs to be perfect :thup:

So yes SI are very aware of this and I have a feeling they've been working on it for a while anyway.

Archived