Help Me!!

Hi,

When I finished installing FM2010 off the disc. In the install dialoge box it says it has been installed but with errors please see install log. not sure what the install log is. The game will automatically start after install and work fine.

But after i had closed it down and gone back to a few hours later it wouldn't load at all. Saying that there was an error. Sorry i don't have the exact error code. So the only way i can play FM2010 is by unistalling and installing every time i play. Which is annoying.

If someone can shed some light on this i would be really really happy!!

Cheers.

anther thought, type the error code in the search field here to see if anyone else has posted it, once you get the code again that is

Thanks for that.. I thought it might have been a bit hard without the error code. Will post the error later on. Thanks again.

When i double click on the FM2010 icon it opens up a window and all it has in it config.

When i double click config this is what i get!!!

I have unistalled and reinstalled several times but FM2010 will not autoplay or play when clicked.

- <record>

- <!-- resource manager options

-->

<boolean id="dont_scan" value="true" />

- <!-- don't recurse the sub folders, as they are loaded separately in the settings manager

-->

<boolean id="dont_recurse" value="true" />

</record>

Archived