This game should come with a warning !

I used to be able to play all day long but nowadays I'm statring to lose focus after 6 hours max and FM is not a game to play when Brain is not working anymore.

I'm nowadays thinking how it would be to play with more like a extended Football Director instead of a Manager. So build the squad, set the tactic, hire the staff and then go on holiday for a month, then come back look around deal with the issues adjust tactics maybe do some transfer / contract what ever and then leave to holiday again. I think this way I can make much more seasons without getting tired with small details and kinda keep the big picture in mind. It will be more about building a good squad and good staff for the course of many years instead of worrying for the upcoming fixtures. I probably will experiement this as my last game with Fm09.

between this and online poker my wife is giving me some serious grief!!

Online poker...now there's a rocky road to go down :D

Yep, I must admit that there have been bags under my eyes since Oct 30th. I'm sure I'll settle down a bit and return to my normal sleep pattern in a few weeks though. The good people at SI Towers must love reading threads like this!

I'm in exactly the same boat mate! Poker has taken a slight back seat since FM has come though!

haha - got a program from a mate that will allow me to use my computer from home at work through the internet. Once that is set up - my job can kiss goodbye to having my full attention. Will be able to play all hrs bar sleeping.

Archived