Help needed for RULE (prem)

I need help on this new rule in the premierleague (25 player registration rule and 8 trained in England) Will i only be alowed to play the 25 that are registered the the whole season? Or can i play players under a certain age that are not registered like in the champions league? Anybody got more infomation on this please?

You only have to assign squad numbers to the players who are 21 or over on 31/08 If you have players in your first team squad younger than this, you do NOt have to register them, but theyre still eligible. If, however, you have players who are over 21 on that date, and you do not assign them a squad number, then they wil be ineligible for the premiership matches.

You only have to assign squad numbers to the players who are 21 or over on 31/08 If you have players in your first team squad younger than this, you do NOt have to register them, but theyre still eligible. If, however, you have players who are over 21 on that date, and you do not assign them a squad number, then they wil be ineligible for the premiership matches.

Thanks alot mate.

Archived