Fulham's repayment fo gift loan

they probably took out a short term loan, will be better in the long run as you will be debt free sooner

The loan is about £160,000,000 and won't be free of it for about 30 years!! Is paying £600k a month an error or actually realistic? With a small starting balance, wages on top and gates of about 25,000 it's going to be tricky staying out of the red. Just wondered if this is an error as I will try and alter it via the editor if it is, if it is realistic then I won't. And if so, how should I change it in the editor? Itching to start a Fulham game so a quick response would be fantastic :)

The loan is about £160,000,000 and won't be free of it for about 30 years!! Is paying £600k a month an error or actually realistic? With a small starting balance, wages on top and gates of about 25,000 it's going to be tricky staying out of the red. Just wondered if this is an error as I will try and alter it via the editor if it is, if it is realistic then I won't. And if so, how should I change it in the editor? Itching to start a Fulham game so a quick response would be fantastic :)

I have the same thing with Deportivo. 700k a month until 2029. Was quite alarmed when I first saw that.

It looks realisitic unfortunately. By my calcs £600k a month would take 22 years to pay off. As Electikshandy said this is the pitfalls of modern football..............I am dreading the next update which shows home games at St James Park as being played at the sportsdirect.com@St James Park Stadium. What an absolute crock.

Archived