Work Permits

irl, you can specifically appeal to the home office under certain circumstances (where the player has what is defined as "a special talent" iirc). It'll always be more in depth irl because there'll always be more scenario's such as the Bangura debacle.

But yeah, get a work permit feeder club, preferrably from Belgium.

It would fall under the "outrageously good", which was perhaps a slight exaggeration. The only other recent examples i can think of are Anderson, Eduardo, Obi Mikel and Kalou.

There are mutterings that the system is slightly biased towards the biggest teams, as they can apply greater leverage.

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

It would fall under the "outrageously good", which was perhaps a slight exaggeration. The only other recent examples i can think of are Anderson, Eduardo, Obi Mikel and Kalou.

There are mutterings that the system is slightly biased towards the biggest teams, as they can apply greater leverage.

Eduardo? I'm sure he would have played enough for Croatia.

Originally posted by t_hall:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

He'd only played about 50% of the games, so he had to appeal.

Eduardo? I'm sure he would have played enough for Croatia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work permits work on a club reputation basis aswell. I was barnet in league 1 and at least seven or eight times, a player could not get a permit for me then a week later went to another club with a high rep no problems. The other clubs either did not have a feeder team, and the player did not have a permit sign next to his name. Club reputation was the only answer i could come up with.

Archived