These forums

I don't know if this is just me but I used to look forward to coming on the forums and have a good read and maybe reply to some people, but since the release of FM10 its been awful on here, I know it can be manic when a new game is released but this year has been worse than any other.

I have probably just made another pointless thread but lets have the mods and somebody from SI answering more of the questions on here and it might keep some of the moaners quiet.

TimNCarrington

Albeit the barrage of Steam Haters, it has been quiet (although I have only 3 FM releases of experience to go by).

It's a shame that people bitch 'n' moan. I imagine if you're a loyal hard-working member of SI Towers, you'd need emotions of steel to read some of the stuff that's posted here. I'd be a blubbery mess if I had worked on the game :D

I'm lurking here 24/7 because I don't have the game yet (postal strike and half a world away). I'm loving poring through wwfan and millie's TT10 in the meantime, and envying/enjoying folks creating leagues with the editor. I am noticing the fora's quieter than I expected. The lack (not absence) of complaining is welcome; to be fair the only thing I've ever lost my rag over is last year's Steam fiasco but that's optional now.

What I am waiting for and hope picks up is further analysis of the new tactical features, competition editor and suchlike. I guess people have to play the game a while longer before this really kicks in; after all, even the TT gurus still have a lot of analysis to complete and write up.

Archived