Sell On Fee... What Would Happen If...

I've sold Luis Jimenez to Udinese for £14.75 million with a 40% next sale fee.

What would happen if I bought him back from them? Would I have to pay myself 40% of the transfer fee... Would I pay the full amount and then Udinese give me 40% back...

Any clue what would happen?

I've sold Luis Jimenez to Udinese for £14.75 million with a 40% next sale fee.

What would happen if I bought him back from them? Would I have to pay myself 40% of the transfer fee... Would I pay the full amount and then Udinese give me 40% back...

Any clue what would happen?

you pay the full fee and then low and behold you get a 40% cut of the fee from the team you sold him too lol. If you had forgotten about it, its great. Its best if you have a buy back clause, sell the player and ask for a buy back clause, it will be what you sold them for, then add a 50% sell on clause if you do things in the right order the buy back price only rises by 5 or 10%. Seet deal, but ive only ever repurchased one [layer and that was in 2017 in FM 07 witrh this deal in place. If not like i said you get the sell on monies back as well.

Thats exactly what would happen.

I've had it twice in my FC Bayern game. Bought back two former youth players who I'd forgot I'd released. I was well chuffed with the final fees paid.

I sold Ronaldo to Inter Milan for £60mill + 50% buy back + £80mill. So I sold then one season later, bid the £80mill (they wouldnt accept anything less) and got him back for £40mill, nice £20mill profit icon_biggrin.gif.

Archived