bundesliga summer sale???

at first i want to say that i actually prefer this years game to fm09, BUT....

having said that there is something that really grinds my gears ( ;)family guy). as im german n livin in germany i like to play in the bundesliga off course. but after every season there seems to be a summer sale... the best players are transfered to england or spain (e.g. marin to real(wtf?); obasi,ba to man utd; zé roberto to porto (wtf?); jansen to newcastle; dzeko all in summer 09/10 and so on.) that just does not happen in real life or at least not in that amount and frequency.

i don't even want to say that im sad that they r leavin germany, in fact the goal to become champion gets easier and easier as their former clubs can't seem to get players of the same quality.:mad:

dont see running other leagues helping, af anything it will make it worse as more player movement will happen.

Def changind the rep of teams is not cheating, your not touching the finances, your not touching the player reps etc so its not cheating at all.

But if you dont want to do that then just deal with it, there is no other way around it

dont see running other leagues helping, af anything it will make it worse as more player movement will happen.

The foreign teams will have more players to choose from, so they be less interested in Bundesliga ones. Only theory, thought, as I have no idea what his game setup is.

Def changind the rep of teams is not cheating, your not touching the finances, your not touching the player reps etc so its not cheating at all.

But if you dont want to do that then just deal with it, there is no other way around it

Huh? Better reputation = Better players willing to come = easier game in the long run. How is that different from changing finances or players stats?

Archived