Editor

Hi Guys I need your help. I have edited the datebase and made my own datebase I use when I start a new game so all the competitions have the right names, players improved etc. The problem is I have a new laptop and I want to use this datebase on my new game on the new laptop but i cant find the file anywere. Where are edited datebase files? Can anyone help. I hope this makes sense!

Also can i tranfers all the files from my old laptop to my new laptop?

When you start a new game before you select leagues a small window will pop up (it'll have the game version and so on) with a little box you can tick. Tick the box, the next screen will bring up any editor data. You then just tick the editor data you want to use and click continue, job done.

When you start a new game before you select leagues a small window will pop up (it'll have the game version and so on) with a little box you can tick. Tick the box, the next screen will bring up any editor data. You then just tick the editor data you want to use and click continue, job done.

Thx, but my problem is right there.This window don't pop up...I never had to choose...

In FM2009 this happens and I have this window, but in 2010 don't...why?

here is my problem... When l use data editor and make a new database.... It crashes and says Data Editor has run out of memory and will now close. Now lm using this machine on a high end pc that l use for graphic design and photography work so l know it has memory. Have contacted Sega help desk and they are at a loss as well but are 'looking' into it... You guys will know what the problem is....

Archived