Sacked in 1st season!!!!!

i was preston. started well with them. was comfetable in the playoffs after 10 games. had a bad spell after being knocked in in 4th round of carling cup 5-1 to tottenham. no win in 5 then but came back on track after that and was back in playoff possitions.

then after being knocked out 3-2 in extra time to sunderland in fa cup replay i never regained form and didnt win many games after this. droped down to around 9th in league. struggled for form and now im sacked ha. i lasted till march. now waiting for a new team to want me. or shud i start again? any ideas for new game?

i was preston. started well with them. was comfetable in the playoffs after 10 games. had a bad spell after being knocked in in 4th round of carling cup 5-1 to tottenham. no win in 5 then but came back on track after that and was back in playoff possitions.

then after being knocked out 3-2 in extra time to sunderland in fa cup replay i never regained form and didnt win many games after this. droped down to around 9th in league. struggled for form and now im sacked ha. i lasted till march. now waiting for a new team to want me. or shud i start again? any ideas for new game?

That does sound odd, especially with Preston.

What did you set your target as?

And, btw, that bolded bit shows how accurate FM is ;)

Bad luck! If you're up for a challenge try this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

It rocks. Best FM experience I've ever had...

Archived